George Mandler is a Massachusetts Licensed Acupuncturist and Licensed Dietitian and a co-founder of Integrative Wellness. He is deeply committed to the understanding of health and healing from the tangible food and herbal therapy approach to the esoteric energetics of acupuncture and emotions. He has special interests in treating patients with Gastrointestinal Issues, Food Sensitivities, Fatigue, Infertility, Endocrine Disorders (e.g. thyroid, adrenals) and Gynecological Issues.
George is a NCCAOM nationally certified Diplomat in Oriental Medicine as well as a Board Certified Nutrition Specialist and a Certified LEAP Therapist.
George is also an adjunct faculty member at MCPHS (formally New England School of Acupuncture) where he teaches Western nutrition and Etiology & Pathology.
Click here to view George’s Curriculum Vitae.
George Mandler incorporates a multidisciplinary approach to patient centered wellness. He will recommend the modalities that he sees most appropriate for your well being in order to resolve your major complaints. Sometimes it is obvious such as a sports injury requiring acupuncture along with topical anti-inflammatory liniments. But for the majority of more complicated cases Chinese Medicine will be used as well as Western functional medicine and individualized dietary strategies.
Medications often mask the underlying pathological imbalance. Taking one medication often leads to additional medications because the original underlying physiological imbalance has not been addressed. If you are dealing with inflammatory disorders such as diabetes and cardiovascular disease; or endocrine disorders such as hypothyroid, infertility, gynecological issues, adrenal fatigue, male hormonal issues; or digestive issues such as food sensitivities, colitis, IBS, food sensitivities or digestive issues and are ready to make the changes necessary to reclaim your health then give George a call for a free 15 minute consult. He has special training and great success in these areas.
For those not local to the Boston area George works with people via Skype or telephone for herbal and Functional Nutrition. For more information on George’s services please visit his website AcupunctureNutrition.com.
Licenses & Board Certifications:
- Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine Committee on Acupuncture (LicAc)
- Massachusetts Board of Licensed Dietitian/Nutritionist (LDN)
- NCCAOM Nationally Board Certified Diplomat in Oriental Medicine and Chinese Herbal Medicine (DiplOM)
- CBNS Board Certified Nutrition Specialist (CNS)
- Certified LEAP Therapist (CLT)
- Fellow of American Board of Oriental Reproductive Medicine (FABORM)
- Institute for Functional Medicine
- American Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Acupuncture and Oriental Medical Society of Massachusetts
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Nutrition and Dietitians in Functional Medicine Working Group
- American College of Nutrition
- American Society of Reproductive Medicine
- Master of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine – New England School of Acupuncture
- Master of Science in Human Nutrition – University of New Haven
- Master of Science in Engineering – Boston University
I have been seeing George since August 2016 for back pain and UC. I had a UC flare that pretty much prevented me from leaving my house unless I starved...
My wife and I have started seeing Dr. Mandler several months ago - me for plantar fasciitis for which I had been dealing with for over 6 months inclusive of...
A one stop shop for holistic prenatal (and otherwise) care, I first met George for acupuncture to help me deal with second trimester fatigue. His skills...