“I had no idea that the symptoms I was suffering from were related to what I was eating. In turn, I now sleep better, have more energy, and chronic digestive issues are gone thanks to George’s help.”
-T. Schorn, Graphic Designer, Boston, MA
Digestive issues and food sensitivities are at the root of many common diseases. The digestive diseases George Mandler LDN LicAc successfully treats are:
- Irritable Bowel Symptoms (IBS) – Constipation (IBS-C) & Diarrhea (IBS-D)
- IBD – Colitis, Early stage Crohn’s
- IBS – Bloating, gas and indigestion
- Acid Reflux
- Peptic and Duodenal Ulcers
But there are some diseases that often have a not so obvious digestive origin that George successfully treats:
- Brain Fog
- Migraines or Headaches
- Frequent Colds
- Weight Gain / Inability to Lose Weight
“After receiving my diagnosis of gastroparesis from my doctor, I found there were really no treatment options other than the drug Reglan…When I came to see George I was taking 40mg Omeprazole per day to stop the burn associated with gastroparesis. Much to my amazement after 4 treatments I was able to get off of my medication completely.
As an added benefit of acupuncture my general overall being has improved greatly. I sleep better and feel rested in the morning and have a much more relaxed feeling overall. George, I can’t thank you enough for giving me my life back!”
Cindy B, Marlborough,MA
When your digestion is impaired you are not getting the nutrients you need to function at your best which can cause other ‘diseases’ to develop. You will improve your digestion and therefore improve your overall health for years to come by scheduling a free consult with George Mandler.
All through the ages medicines have placed importance on the health of digestion to the health of the body:
- In Ayurvedic Medicine the presence of ama, the toxic byproduct of impaired digestion, is the cause of most treatable diseases. – ~2000 BC
- Hippocrates is attributed to the saying – “All disease begins in the gut” – ~400 BC
- Li Dongyuan the great Chinese Master Physician taught that the digestive functions must be harmonized to prolong life – ~1200 AD
- Functional Medicine is centered around repairing the intestinal mucosa and correcting imbalances to aid in detoxification leading to health improvements – 2000 AD
Insurance: As a Licensed Dietitian George Mandler accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Federal, Aetna, United Healthcare for Nutrition Consultations. Please check your individual plan for nutrition coverage. George also accepts insurance for those plans that offer acupuncture coverage.